The Stronghold 50mm solid hardened steel padlock are tested to the CEN grades 4. Designed for use in high risk situations and in harsh environments these padlocks offer the very best in security.
- Solid hardened steel lock body.
- Hardened boron alloy steel shackles.
- Stainless steel (316 grade) shackles available to special order.
- Two levels of coating, with zinc plating as a base coat and black electrophoretic as the second coating, giving double resistance to corrosion and surface damage.
- Plastic weather shield and rubber cylinder dust cover.
- Available in open and closed shackle.
- Highly corrosion resistant, 400 hour salt spray tested.
- Standard shackle diameter 10 mm.
- Supplied complete with the standard Squire S type cylinder and two keys.
Open Shackle Dimensions
|Body Thickness||31.8 mm|
|Body width||65 mm|
|Horizontal Shackle Clearance||29.5 mm|
|Shackle dia||12.7 mm|
|Vertical Shackle Clearance||29 mm|
Closed Shackle Dimensions
|Body Thickness||26 mm|
|Body width||50 mm|
|Horizontal Shackle Clearance||16 mm|
|Shackle dia||10 mm|
|Vertical Shackle Clearance||16 mm|