The Stronghold 100 mm solid hardened steel padlocks are tested to the highest CEN grades 6. Designed for use in maximum risk situations and in harsh environments these padlocks offer the very best in security.
These massive padlocks offer huge strength and durability and have to been seen to be appreciated. Tested to withstand a pull of over 24 tons they are the worlds strongest production padlock.
- Solid hardened steel lock body.
- Hardened boron alloy steel shackles.
- Two levels of coating, with zinc plating as a base coat and black electrophoretic as the second coating, giving double resistance to corrosion and surface damage.
- Plastic weather shield and rubber cylinder dust cover.
- Available in open and closed shackle. (Closed shackle only stocked)
- Highly corrosion resistant, 400 hour salt spray tested.
- Standard shackle diameter 20 mm.
- Dual control – both keys are required at the same time to open the lock. The lock is key retaining.
We supply this padlock with standard Squire ‘S” pattern cylinders – keyed differently.
Please note if ordered as a wholesale product (supplied to a locksmith this item ships without cylinder)
This lock is very heavy. While we are willing to ship internationally upon request with the lock weighing over 4kg such shipping will not be cheap. We strongly suggest contacting us for a quote.